Fall semester: July 21
Spring semester: December 1
*Application deadline extensions may be granted on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 800-367-3565 x 304 for more information.
You will need the following when you fill out the application:
- Debit or Credit Card to pay the application fee of $35.
- Name of all colleges or universities you have attended.
- Names of the 3 people you will ask to provide a reference for you along with their address, phone number, and email.
- Decide if you plan to take either the MAT or GRE.
- Personal Statement — (Must be at least 250 word count) The Personal Statement is more than just a requirement for your HCU application; it is one of the most important parts of the application process. Your personal statement is a chance for you to share why you are a good fit for our Graduate program. Your personal statement provides evidence of your intellectual and creative achievement. This is where you share your personality, your experiences, and your goals. This is where you tell us how the graduate program at Heritage Christian University will contribute to the achievement of those goals. We encourage you to take your time on this assignment. Be reflective. Be open. Be honest.