April 1 – August 12
On April 1, registration for the Summer and Fall 2019 semesters at HCU will open.
Click HERE to see course offerings and schedule for undergraduate and graduate courses.
Classes for the Summer semester at HCU will start on May 6, 2019. Classes for the Fall semester at HCU will start on August 12, 2019.
Contact Dr. Michael Jackson for more information at email@example.com.
AUDIT STUDENTS (First-time or Returning Students)To audit a class on campus, please come to the class on the first day the class meets. To audit a class via distance learning, please e-mail Autumn Richardson (firstname.lastname@example.org).
NEW STUDENTSNew students must first apply to enroll at the university. The application process is easy! Click here to get started. Contact Jim Collins (email@example.com) with any specific questions concerning admissions.
Already a student?Here’s how to register for classes in Populi:
- Talk to your advisor about your class selections for Summer and/or Fall. Your registration will be locked until you complete this step.
- Login to Populi. On the Dashboard when you login, at the top of the page under Alerts, Click “Registration is now open.”
- Look over the list of courses to find your selections for Summer 2019 OR Fall 2019. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SEMESTER SELECTED!
- Pay special attention to the “Delivery Method” column to make sure you are signing up for either campus or distance learning classes correctly. PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE THESE OPTIONS HAVE CHANGED.
- Click the “+” for each course you wish to take.
- IMPORTANT: Click “Save” in order to submit your registration. You may return to change your registration at any time before the end of the drop/add period.
- Make sure that all financial arrangements are in place with the Financial Aid office so your registration will not be held up.