November 5 – January 18, 2019
An exciting new way to register is here! On November 5th, registration for the Spring 2019 semester at HCU will open.
Click here to see the Spring 2019 semester class offerings for undergraduate and graduate courses.
AUDIT STUDENTS (First-time or Returning Students)
To audit a class on campus, please come to the class on the first day the class meets. To audit a class via distance learning, please e-mail Autumn Richardson (email@example.com).
Already a student?
We will be starting a whole new registration experience in Populi, where credit students can log in to Populi and select classes. Here’s how to register for classes in Populi for Spring (if you’d like to watch a video demonstration, click here):
- Talk to your advisor about your class selections for Spring. Your registration will be locked until you complete this step.
- Login to Populi. On the Dashboard when you login, at the top of the page under Alerts, Click “Registration is now open.”
- Look over the list of courses to find your selections for Spring 2019. Pay special attention to the “Schedule” and “Delivery Method” columns to make sure you are signing up for either campus or distance learning classes correctly. Click the “+” under Enroll for each course you wish to take for Spring 2019.
- IMPORTANT: Click “Save” in order to submit your registration. You may return to change your registration at any time before the end of the drop/add period (January 18).
- Make sure that all financial arrangements for Spring 2019 are in place with the Financial Aid office prior to December 21, or you will be removed from the roster of any classes you have registered for. This includes paying any past due balances for 2018.