As a part of Heritage Christian University’s mission to train workers to evangelize the world, we have founded the Center for Missions Training and Information (CMTI). The primary function of the CMTI is to train and equip HCU students and those within the church community for effective, Bible-based missions. We are using a two-year training program. When completed, each student will receive a certificate of completion.
Students will receive a certificate if they attend 6 of the eight seminars and 2 of the four forums over the two-year period. The seminars will address specific topics essential to understanding the biblical basis and pattern for missions. The forums will focus on specific themes related to missions. The schedule is as follows:
Dates to be announced unless indicated.
Spring Seminars 2015
– Logistics and Foreign Travel/ Mission Field Relationships
Spring Forum 2015
– Maywood Missionary Retreat (April 30-May 2, 2015)
Fall Seminars 2015
– The Biblical Pattern for Mission work/ Evangelistic Program Development
– Teaching and Preaching in the Mission Field/ Training Local Workers
Fall Forum 2015
–Training Youth for Missions
Spring Seminars 2016
– Mass Media Methods/ Follow-up Evangelism
– Comprehensive Mission Plan Development
Spring Forum 2016
– Maywood Missionary Retreat
The door is open. The fields are white. The laborers are few. Please come, learn, experience, and help to spread the gospel to all the world.